1. WHAT IS THE THICKNESS OF THE WALL PANELLING?
Our Reclaimed Pine boards are approximately 17mm. The Oakley is 6mm or 9mm. 3D oak panels are up to 32mm but this varies due to the way that the oak is is hand split. STIX Oak Panelling is 7mm thick.
2. HOW OLD IS THE RECLAIMED PINE?
The age of our Antique Pine is more than 50 years.
3. WHERE CAN I USE THE PANELS?
Our panels can be used for any residential or commercial project.
4. HOW DO I APPLY THE PANELS TO THE WALL?
Please see our How To guide.
5. CAN I CHOOSE THE COLOUR OF MY RECLAIMED PINE?
We offer both grey and brown colours. You can also order a mix of the two.
6. WILL THE WOOD COLOUR CHANGE IN TIME?
Yes, the colour may change slightly over time.
7. WHAT SPECIES OF WOOD DO YOU USE FOR THE RECLAIMED PANELLING?
We use pine and spruce.
9. WHAT KIND OF SURFACE CAN I FIX THE RECLAIMED PINE, 3D OAK AND OAKLEY HARDWOOD PANELS TO?
We recommend that the surface is smooth, dry and clean, although a slight wall unevenness should not be a problem.
10. WHAT IF THE SURFACE THAT I AM USING IS EXPOSED TO HEAT?
Our wood is very well seasoned and so exposure to moderate heat is not a problem.
11. CAN I USE THE PINE, OAK AND HARDWOOD WALL PANELLING OUTSIDE?
Our Oakley, STIX and 3D Oak products are designed for interior use. Our Reclaimed Pine can be used for exterior use if it is finished with the correct exterior product.
12. HOW DO I KEEP MY PANELS CLEAN?
We recommend that you use a vacuum cleaner or a duster.